At The Quartet we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.
Therefore when you book musicians from us you can be guaranteed professionalism and quality of the highest standard. We take pride in the personal service that we offer and whether you are having a religious or civil ceremony we can provide music tailored for you.
We have various ensembles for you to choose from
including String Quartet, Flute Quartet, Flute Trio, String Trio & String Duo. We also can provide established professional singers which we work with. A solo during the signing of the register can add something really special to your ceremony. We would be happy to discuss every aspect of your musical requirements for the day from how you would like the musicians to be dressed to your repertoire choices for your ceremony, champagne reception or wedding meal. As we specialise in providing music for weddings you can relax in the knowledge that we will help to make your day run smoothly.
String Quartet, Trio or Duo Wedding/Civil Partnership example of services –
2 Hour Package –
- 20 minutes of background music as your guests arrive
- Bride/Couple entrance music
- Accompaniment for hymns or soloists
- Music as you sign the register
- Music as you walk down the aisle together
- Music as your guests leave the venue
- 1 hour background music for your champagne reception.
We also provide 1 hour & 3 hour packages. We would be happy to provide options to suit your requirements and fit in with your plan.
Please contact us for more information or if you would like a quote.
We have an extensive and varied repertoire collection for wedding days including, Classical, Jazz, Tangos, Waltzes, Folk, Film, Pop/Rock covers, Musical Theatre, Opera and Ballet. If there is a particular song or piece of music which you would like just ask. If we don’t have your favourite or special song or piece, then you can commission a high quality new arrangement written just for you.
Example of wedding ceremony music –
- Pachelbel’s Canon
- My Love is Like A Red Red Rose – Burns
- Wedding March – Wagner
- Trumpet Tune – Purcell
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Kissing You – from Romeo & Juliet
- I Giorni – Ludovico Einaudi
Signing the register
- For the Love of a Princess – Braveheart (also for Entrance music) CLICK HERE TO WATCH/LISTEN
- Meditation from Thais (Ladies in Lavender)
- Largo from Winter from the Four seasons – Vivaldi
- The Tryst – Scottish
- Air on a G String – Bach
- Hoppipolla – Sigur Ros
- Ave Maria – Bach/Gounod
- Portugues Theme – Love Actually
- Chi Mai – Ennio Morricone
As you walk down the aisle together
- All You Need is Love – Beatles
- Wedding March – Mendelssohn
- Trumpet Voluntary – Clark
- Hornpipe from The water Music – Handel
- One Day Like This – Elbow
- Greatest Day – Take That
- Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
- Mardi Bum – Arctic Monkeys
Please click to LISTEN/WATCH more!
This is just an example of some ceremony music ideas, you can choose any piece or song that suits your requirements. For our full music collection and reception music ideas, please go to our repertoire page. We can also accompany hymns on request for no additional fee.
Please CONTACT us to discuss your requirements or for a quote.
Marcus Swietlicki is a very promising young tenor from Scotland. He is currently in his 3rd year at The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland on the prestigious Bachelor of Music Vocal Studies course, and is tutored by Professor Stephen Robertson. Marcus has won many competitions, prizes and scholarships to date and performs various professional engagements around Scotland as a Tenor soloist. Marcus would be happy to sing during your wedding ceremony and can also provide a small choir if requested.
Please CONTACT US for more information.
Watch Marcus Swietlicki performing “Con ti Partiro”/”Time to Say Goodbye” – Andrea Bocelli, accompanied by The Quartet. Recorded June 2019.
Listen to more of Marcus HERE.